Start Living

It’s no secret….we all love going on vacation, buying nice things and being able to do what we want, when we want.  For most, that happens about once a year when you go on that vacation you saved 6 months for.  For 7-10 days you live like royalty (not really, but it seems like it) with a chance to pamper yourself, charge things “to the room”, do things you’ve never done and not be overly concerned about “how much?” and really feeling relaxed.

We call it vacation….but do you know what that feeling actually is??

It’s called LIVING!

Now if I told you that you could live that “lifestyle” everyday (no, not tomorrow or next week), what would you say?  Bullshit right?   If I said you have to put time and effort into making this happen, would you still say it’s bullshit or would you just say you’re lazy?  Perhaps come up with some lame ass excuse you’ve been giving yourself your whole life about why you “can’t be successful and wealthy” or how “the universe isn’t fair” or “how come that asshole gets to be rich and I’m not?”.

Now before you think, “Dan, you sound like a read dick!” (perhaps you’ll still think that anyway, and of course, I can understand that), please hear me out.

I’ve read upwards of 65% of people think that the wealthy inherited Mommy or Daddy’s money and thus became rich, when in fact that’s not true at all.  Only 21% of those that are wealthy, have actually inherited their fortune!  So guess what that means?  The other 79% busted their ass to get where they are today, and that’s amazing!  This should give all of us, not only hope, but  a chance to ask ourselves these important questions…

“Why can’t I be the next millionaire?”

“What’s holding me back?”

Inevitably the answer is usually “You Are!” (and yes, I know there are extenuating circumstances and hard times and I’m not minimizing this, I’m just generalizing) .  I’m no different.  I had this “poor me” or “I’ll never get there” type of mentality.

Fifteen years ago next month I was going through chemotherapy and radiation and thought I was going to die.  I did everything you would think someone “dying” would do.  I did whatever I wanted, I spent whatever I wanted (which ended up ruining my credit for 9 yrs, but that’s not the point haha) and that’s right…I LIVED!   I was dying and yet I was finally LIVING!

So now I’m doing whatever I can, to give myself the ability to live.  I fell in love with affiliate marketing a year or so ago, but didn’t really take it that serious, until November 2018.  The mentors I have are amazingly successful and the best in the business.  I’ve been going at it hard and having success.  I have a full time “day job” and do this part time, but my goal is doing this full time in the next 2-3 years.  I can definitely help you change your mindset and become more successful then you are.  Just like I hold “that guy in the mirror” responsible for his actions, so should you.  Look in the mirror, because THAT’S the person that can change your life.   79% of all wealthy people would agree….

People come into your life for a reason.  My goal (as you’ll see on my website) is to try and give everyone the tools and the head start I didn’t get.  I’ve created a product I’ll be launching later this year with all the info needed to start a successful affiliate marketing business, but until then, I continue to promote products that I love and feel passionate about.  I have my blog and free training videos that will also help you.  You can go to my contact page at any time and email me questions.  I also do “random” Q & A live video sessions periodically based on the amount of interest and of course, paid coaching.

So my question to you is……When are you going to start to LIVE?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *